Friday, March 6, 2009

Things I love












Well just to contine on from a couple of weeks ago, I know I have been really bad and not blogging for a while, just been taking some time away from the computer and enjoying some me time, going to the beach, spending time with friends and reading lots. .

I am crazy crazy crazy about animals, must be because I grew up on a farm in New Zealand and if I had my way I would have a little animal shelter and care for all those unwanted animals in the world but alas I live in a unit and cannot but I do have a cat, peggy and some gold fish which I am happy about until I win lotto and can buy a farm... Anyway have to share with you some photos I found. I want them all now, how cute.

3 comments:

Tessa said...

OH So adorable!

planettreasures said...

they are too cute!

Jessica Marie said...

those kitties are so so cute!