Monday, February 16, 2009

More Valentines Stories to Share

My first serious boyfriend in college decided to cover my dorm room in roses - my roomie let him in while I was in classes. It was supposed to be romantic but I had never had anyone give me flowers before & I sort of freaked out. I ended up sobbing uncontrollably & my poor boyfriend was so confused. Needless to say I spoiled that Valentine's Day!

The worst present - a plaid denim workshirt from an ex-boyfriend. And the wrong size too.The best present - an engagement ring and proposal from my husband. We've been married almost 6 years now.Great giveaway!

I had to be away from my boyfriend for valentines day (and my birthday which is only 2 days earlier) one year, for a sporting event. When I got back to my hotel after a hard tournament, I found a dozen roses waiting for me in my room. Pretty fabulous. =)

This sounds weird but hubby got the oven fixed one year for Valentines. It was sweet because I bitched about it but not very romantic.

OK, so this was when I was 10 years old... I really liked this boy and I gave him a troll doll with a little heart on it... and so he brought it home and his mom FORCED him to give me a gift... and it was a PEN!!!! LOL!! Needless to say, he was not interested in my romantic efforts
. ;)

No comments: