Monday, June 8, 2009

Manly Food and Wine Festival





Had a lovely relaxing weekend, make some new rings and pendants on Saturday of which I will be posting in my shop in the next few days. Watched a couple of DVD's, ate lots of chocolate and really treated myself to some time out.

To top off the weekend it was the Manly Food and Wine Festival which is held every year down on the beachfront in Manly. There are loads of food stalls selling steak sandwiches, paella, desert plates etc and wine stalls so you just wander around having some food and snacking away. Also caught up with some old friends that I used to work with. We have all drifted away doing different things but isn't it amazing how you can just pick up where you left off again. Ended up at the Boat Shed in Manly which is a dive but i love it and wandered home about 2am, Yes a bit sore yesterday, very slow. The only constructive thing I managed to do was cook a fab vegetable soup. It rocked.

No comments: