Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Its just been tooo long


Well its been a bit of a long time since I have been here what with working part-time and walking a few dogs and feeding cats, my other little side business pet minding and making jewellery I have not had a lot of spare time. But in the last couple of months have managed to make some more sales on my etsy site, thought was never going to happen, have some new ideas for earrings etc, catching up with friends decided this weekend am going to totally relax and not do any work so me and a friend are driving to Orange about 3 1/5 hours from Sydney to catch up with an old flatmate of mine. Haven't seen him in over a year so am looking forward to having a beer or three.... Anyway just thought I would post this photo cause I love it of me (on the left) and two friends Malin and Ashlee.




Have a great day everyone.

No comments: